The Palms Resort is located in Sunset Crest, St. James on the West Coast of Barbados, approx. 30 minutes fro the airport. The Resort is located in a quiet area and within walking distance to the beaches of the west coast and calm waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Sunset Crest and Holetown areas have an abundance of restaurants, bars and shopping plazas which include Duty Free shopping, supermarkets, boutiques and banks. Late night bars and the popular Second Street in Holetown is a short distance away. Activities such as Golf, Watersports, Sailing, Island Tours and many more attractions are all within easy reach. Car parking facilities are on site, public transport and taxis are all close by.
The Beach House
Day Passes are available to the Beach House Facility, located a few minutes’ walk away. The Facility includes a bar, restaurant, pool and beach access. Refundable passes are available for US$25.
- Walking distance to a variety of beaches, bars/restaurants and shopping centres
- Bridgetown (15 minutes away)
- Diving; Sailing; Watersports
- Holetown (bars, restaurants and shopping
- Limegrove Duty Free Shopping and Second Street
- Golf courses and Tennis Club
- Island Tours
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Day Trips
- Catamaran Charters